Monday 7 September 2015

#MicroblogMondays: You Remember!

You remember what it was like to be In Love,

Worlds turned upside down. And every glance

Made you laugh, and persuaded butterflies to dance inside you.

 

Yes, you remember, because your heart was on fire

And everything was a different hue: brighter somehow,

And deeper, if you know what I mean.

 

Well, and I know this is going to sound crazy, because, really,

You have to be present to it , but, I swear to you,

It's like finding God.

 

 

 

(I said it was crazy ...)

2 comments:

  1. I love that thought that everything is a little brighter, deeper all around you. I so remember that feeling of fresh new love, and every once in a while it comes rushing back. Which is a good thing, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful that you got to experience it that way.

    ReplyDelete